Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Greed, the root to all evil

This post has been edited countless times because the post isn't up to my expectation. Actually, I wanted to type a long essay on why greed is the root to all evil. Now, I guess I shall keep it short. Straight to the point.

The root to all evil: greed.

Who else can agree not.

The greed to own more things, the greed to better things, the greed to higer position, the greed to take charge, the greed to satisfy your desire. People do evil because they are greedy. We are just not satisfied with what we have, we all just want more. If we can't achieve the "more" target we setted for ourself, our sense of greed will prompt us the option of doing evil.

My grandma always tell us to be content with what we have. How much can I learn from that? If I am content with what I already have, why do I still need to work hard for another certificate? I guess it's just human nature to strive for the next higher limit. Just that some of us cannot control the evil that's within us.

Greed, the root to all evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home