Thursday, June 01, 2006

Please don't die

Pig is perhaps the most intelligent animal because they are lazy. They know that they will be butchered anytime to make food for human so they just laze around doing nothing. That's my what primary school teacher told me.

Maybe it's true. Pigs are born to be dead. But this is not the case for human. We are not born to be dead. No one is born to be dead.

The newspaper yesterday prompt me to write this entry. Article link: http://www.tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,107511-1149112740,00.html? Why did he had to die? He's still so young. I know that asking this stupid question is making me stupid. I just hate to see death. I guess no one likes it too.

Eariler this week, heard another sad news. Cindy's grandma passed away. Can't help feeling sad again. Maybe it's good, Joy says. Joy says that Cindy's grandma has been suffering from illness. Maybe it's good that she's dead. I don't know. The only thing I know is that no one deserves to be dead.

Since last week, my grandma is feeling giddy too. Yes, she got high blood pressure. Everyone in the family is getting tensed up over it. Me too. Hope she can get well soon. My unreasonable request: I wish for my grandma to be able to look after my children for me.

To whoever who's living: please don't die.

1 Comments:

Blogger Klaredesu said...

Hey, it's really well written... I agree to mostly everything you say... And I really like your writing style, it's really unique and made me want to read more... ^

25 September, 2014 20:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home