Thursday, June 08, 2006

na de qi, fang de xia



I just want to forcus on the first 6 words, which is my blog title too. It means when you have something, prepare to lose it too. Whatever bad things may happen, think on the bright side.

Sounds easy huh?

(NO! The above are not the criteria I'm looking for in my future girlfriend.)

Been reading my friend's blog for a few weeks already. He's sad that his girlfriend has become his ex-girlfriend. I didn't ask much, I don't like to ask too much about other people's sad thing. What I want to say is, since this is the outcome, accept it. Not everything is easy to accept but life still has to go on isn't it?

Same goes to my guildmate (in MapleStory). We all know you love her and you are really committed. The relationship ended due to some unexpected reason. There's nothing you can do. Accept it or work for it? We already advised you. Go.

Don't abuse your life. "Life is wonderful, without it you would be dead". How much agreement can you not have? Ya, this is not a phrase by me, I didn't invent it.

When you have something, prepare to give it up. Afterall, "we are all born naked, wet and hungry". (This is a phrase by some famous people, I forgot the name.)

Life is full of ups and downs. I know you heard of this stupid phrase alot of times but I still want to say again, life is full of ups and downs. It's never smooth sailing. Just like when you are a baby, you will stand up and try to walk again when you fall down. (If not, you won't be walking now.)

I think my point is already very clear. No summary needed.

Ponder through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home