Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Taxi drivers, please slow down

Taxi, the most luxurious and expensive public transport (not including water taxi, aeroplane and rocket).

I'm not really a fan of taxi. I only take taxi when I'm late or I'm tired of waiting for bus. Reason for me avoiding is that the cost is too high. One simple ride from my house to school cost $4+! That is higher than my total daily bus trip for one week!

Another reason is that most taxi drivers have the "Initial D" attitude. No, not because they like to drift around corners. It's because they like to drive very fast and recklessly sometimes. Once, on my taxi ride to Tampines Mall, the taxi driver just speed past the traffic light when the light is obviously RED! I feel like telling him, "Uncle relax, I'm not rushing for time." I don't dare to say because he looks fierce. LOL.

To them, time is money. They don't like to wait unless they are tired.

Maybe I'm just unlucky, most of my taxi ride are as thrilling as dead. I got the feeling "oh-no-dead" whenever I got a taxi ride.

Taxi drivers, please slow down and relax. We will tell you to go faster if we are rushing for time. Luckily I'm still young. I can't imagine if it were for my grandma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home