Saturday, May 03, 2008

Blog on book!

Right, this is interesting I guess.

I've decided to publish my blog entries into a book. Of course, it's not that my blog is so interesting that people will want to buy it and read it on the bus journey to work. It's because of personal interest of course. Everything of my things, the things I do, start with personal interest. Needless to say, I don't expect anyone to buy it because my blog entries isn't that fantastic for people to read. If anyone do really buy it, I will say thanks for reading.

To spice things up, I plan to add some unpublished entries into my book. Maybe?

When will the book be published? Not so soon. Everything is still in planning stage. I'm still waiting for my test-book to arrive and evaluate the quality first. Won't be quite bad I hope.

If you are interested in publishing your book, check out Blurb. A service to create, publish and sell your book. No, I don't earn money from this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home