Monday, November 21, 2005

Life's a Struggle

I like this song, the Flash animation, the lyrics, the real story. Everything! The link to the MV (Flash required): http://www.inhix.net/las.swf

The lyrics is very good written. In fact this song even win the Best Lyrics Award at some Taiwan music event. I'm not sure if the lyrics to song reflects his life or not but I am sure that the story at the end of the Flash MV is true. According to reliable sources, this piece of music is done by only a Eletric keyboard.

It's so sad that someone with such talent died at such a young age. Some of my internet friends dubbed him as "Jay Chou #2". No doubt about that. Luckily his music was found by his brother and parents while packing his stuff or his talent will go un-noticed.

Enough nonsense, just go download and watch the Flash MV. Somehow, my eyes got teary the first time I watched it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home