Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bullshit



For the sake of non-chinese reader and the sake of Chinese reader who freaking don't understand Chinese, I will explain what the above means.

Humble and hypocrite is just a difference of one word. Sometimes I can't really tell the difference.

Yeah, it's from one of the Jay Chou new songs. I'm not promoting it, I'm just going to write about what I feel about it.

If you read girl's blog, they will have the section titled "Like" and "Dislike". Under "Like", they will put "you, rainbow, pink, powder, sleep". Under "Dislike, they will put "liar, hypocrites, backstabbers, homework". HAHAHAHHA! So lame.

Okay, I dislike hypocrites too. As the lyrics says, humble and hypocrite is so similar that people often got them mixed up. Don't you agree?

Some people just know how to operate and drive a car yet goes around acting like a newbie. "Hey, you are pro man!" "OMG, you know how to drive a car." "Wanna go learn driving together?" "Woo, that's a nice turn." "WOW, you got a license, you are pro."

Ya, at first it's funny, or I thought so at first you are being humble. But as time goes by, it becomes irritating and I think that you are just being a hypocrite. This is just an example, I shall not say that I'm actually refering to Victor Goh.

I don't really mind because such people makes up my life. If life is full of honest and humble people, it would be damn boring. Of course, some people are jokingly being humble that they over-do it. I won't blme them, people do make mistake but try to control your bullshit.

Of course, I'm a person with bullshit too. I don't deny that. At least I'm not the type that is hypocrite (do I?). If you give me assignment to do, I will be glad to complete it within your time limit. Don't bother sending me another SMS asking if I'm angry that you gave me work to do. It's just plain bullshit. If I'm not happy, I will say "DAMN, I DON'T WANT TO DO, YOU GO COMPLETE IT". Since I replied "ok...", it means that I'm really OKAY with the work.

As for liars and backstabbers, it's not within the scope of the writing, so I will not write about it.

Hey Victor, for some unknown reason that if you reading this, hope you are not angry because I use you as an example. You know I love you. <-- Bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home