Thursday, December 07, 2006

NOT gay

Pink/yellow is for girls.
Blue/red is for boys.

If you agree to the above sayings, then you should belong to the 17th century. Bye.

I hate people who regard pink as girly or gay. In order to make my blog reader get used to the color pink, I decided to use pink color for the rest of this entry.

I own a pink color Converse sling bag. Wherever I go, people gives me the stare (or am I being too sensitive). Why? Male cannot wear pink bag? Get this clear, I like pink. Victor likes pink too (he should buy a pink bag too). If possible, I would like to wear pink glasses, pink socks, pink shoes and even pink underwear. But such items are hard to find. No, I'm not going to wear female accessories. It's going to downgrade me.

One more thing, some old fashioned people always mistake metrosexual guy for gay. HUH? You mean man can't make up, do facial or go spa? Man are suppose to be uglier than woman? What crap logic is that?! People would go "eee, you like this very gay leh". Yaya, so you mean man with oily face is manly?

It's your thinking, I cannot change the way you think but I want to. This is already the 21st century. Anything can happen. At least I'm not the extreme type that wear my pants the other way or go around with my butt exposed.

Some people just blindly agree that pink doesn't mean gay or girly but they still can't accept. They detest the idea of wearing pink stuff. Well, I cannot force people to wear pink too.

Okay, time for me to crap. Why I like pink? Hmm. Pink is a cool color. It symbolise peace and power. I want people to know that pink is not a color for girl only, handsome guy like me (DON'T VOMIT) also can be pinky too. So, if you support me, show me your pink hair soon!

Talking about color, I don't like purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home