Friday, September 01, 2006

To: Sianster

P.S. This is a boring topic. You are warned.

I hate Sianster. If you are Sianster and you are reading my blog now, I advise you to go find something to do. Reading my blog is the last thing you would ever think of doing.

End.

Sianster is a new word I just invented. It refers to some one who always say "sian". "Sian" means boring in Hokkien. I didn't apply patent or copyright for this word as I don't see the need. If you are a Sianster, feel free to tag it in your MSN.

I hate it when people come to me and say "sian". Just freaking get lost! What's with you are "sian" and come bother me? I can't possibly satisfy you because I'm not you. If you need activities to get out of your boredom world, you should not be looking for me as I'm a boring person.

It's your own life. Don't ask others to plan it out for you. If you are really "sian", go find something to do. Anything. Doing something will make you occupied so you will not feel "sian".

Since you took the effort to read until this point of my blog, I will pass on some ways of keeping occupied to you. You can go www.youtube.com to watch funny video clips. You can also join any discussion forum and chat about almost anything and you can make more friends! If you don't have an internet connection that is easily obtained, you can go out yourself to those neighbourhood shopping mall such as Tampines Mall to have a walk. Feel free to lust about the things you want to buy but please don't commit any crime. If you have a phone, you can also phone your friend and ask them out for a chat. This is a good way to keep in contact with your friend. If they decline your request for a meet-up, respect their decision. Do not hang on the phone line and says "please lah I really very sian". If anyone ever tells me that, I will slam down the phone.

Now I've taught you some skills of getting rid of your boredom, please don't feel "sian" anymore.

I seriously don't understand Sianster. It's your life to plan. If you are feeling "sian", it's also your own planning. You yourself need to find way to get rid of your boredom. You cannot expect people to say "ok lah, I help you not sian". How to help? Take a vacuum cleaner and suck out all the "sian-ness" in you?

I just remember something. Another method to reduce boredom is to maintain a balance diet and have a good night sleep. Don't tell me that you are too "sian" to eat and sleep. If you are really too "sian" for anything, I suggest you go die since you have no point living.

Another good habit of me is not using the word "sian" randomly. That's why you don't see me going around to friend and say "sian" and give the moody (emo) face. If I always show sad face to my friend, they will get sad too. Then suddenly my whole bunch of friends is sad. What's the fun about having a bunch of sad friends? It's not cool. So I am always happy. So many things in life to get occupied about, why "sian"?

Sianster, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home