Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Joke?

Joke is a length of words that is said to make people laugh and get happy.

Although "Joke" has the meaning of "To make fun of; tease", as stated in www.dictionary.com, I cannot agree with this definition. If a joke is harmful to someone in the situation, you should think twice before saying it. Not everyone can take joke especially if the joke is near to a personal insult. No one will like it.

My friend Louis commented, "If you want to joke about other people, prepared to get joked about too". His comment is targetting about Bao Fa actually. Yeah, if you like to joke about other people, it is very fair if people joke back about you. If you don't like people to joke about you, don't even bother starting to joke about other people.

I hate it when people just go around making defaming speech about another friend which then claimed to be joke. Would you like to hear your friend "joking" about such things about you?

Another thing I want to say is "stupid people say stupid thing". This is suppose to be in a new entry but I combined them together they are relevant.

Why does people like to make (retarded) comments when they are not retarded at all?

When you buy new handphone, they would ask "what happen if I drop it?" (of course it will spoil)

When you buy new shoes, they will ask "can I step on it?" (try asking yourself that)

When you are having lunch and saw someone familiar, they will ask "having lunch?" (isn't that obvious?)


I can't think of anymore at the moment. If you happen to know more idiot quotes, let me know. I will update this.

If the above blue text is meant as a joke, then let it be. Maybe I don't understand black humour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home