Thursday, July 20, 2006

Comprehend Me

For those sharp eyes that has noticed, I changed my blog title. This is the first time I changed my blog title. Why do I change? Because I want people who don't understand me to read my blog. Read my blog to understand me. Comprehend me.

What prompted me to write this entry immediately is that more people don't understand me. Am I so hard to understand? I don't hide anything from my friends or my family. I won't try to hide my feelings or do something behind their back. I present myself in my truest form yet I'm not easy to understand.

If you find me hard to understand, read my blog more. Read from the first entry to my latest entry 100 times then perhaps you will understand me. The reason that I don't update often is that I want to make sure my post is of good quality, not just nonsense spamming. Take time to read my entry and understand my message.

Comprehend me. It's not that hard actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home