Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ju On

It's the lunar 7th month. According to Chinese belief, lunar 7th month is the month where those hungry ghost are release to the Earth. What do they do on Earth? I think they just go around scaring people and look for food. If the ghost is inexperienced, they may travel to France or India because such places don't have alot of Chinese celebrating lunar 7th month.

*BOOM* This post is not going to talk about the lunar 7th month or teaching you how to be a "pro" in search of food. This post is going to talk about grudge. I wanted to use "Grudge" as my title but I put "Ju On" instead because there is a movie entitled "Ju On" which means "The Grudge" in English. (If you are interested in the video, check it out here: .

Why do people like to bear grudge?

[This entry is suppose to be posted 8 days ago but due to the cannot-make-it content, I have been editing it every now and then. The title and the first few paragraphs is the same, what changes is the paragraphs below this remark.]

Come to think abt my Course i realised tt theres a Lot of Hate In Ifc, i Alwayz End Up hearing Abt this Person not LIking Another Person For Some UNknown ReaSon Or This PerSon Hating AnOther Faggot Over Some Proj thing. Let DisLIkes Stay aT DisLikes, Hate Is a Very TirIng Process. Well ProCessors are too ComPliCated For me So i sHall Stay Out Of The HAte Cycle.

-- quoted without permission from Louis's blog.

What I quote up there represents my whole entry.

A few days back, me and my friends were discussing the difference between "hate" and "dislike". We managed to come to a solution that "hate is one knots above dislike" (by Victor). I got to agree with the fact that "hate is a very tiring process".

Why go around hating other people when you can actually be-friend that person? If you don't like that person, just put him in your "dislike" list. When you dislike someone, you just ignore him. When you hate someone, you got to think of thousands of way to sabotage the person. The more hatered you store in your heart, the worst you will feel.

Stop the grudge now. Or you will die with a grudge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home