Friday, January 19, 2007

Joy, you are 21!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! Although I already wished you happy birthday at your chalet last night, but that 3 words is only about 19 bytes so it wouldn't burn too much bandwidth.

Did you have fun? I guess so. With so many of your friends kissing you, hugging you, wishing you, visiting you, smashing cake at you, planning gift for you and lastly me for getting a plastic bag for you before you sleep. You said you might vomit, so did you?

Well, the "JOY IS 21" birthday celebration at Aranda is a success I say. Except at times Joy isn't feeling right. She injured her hand (or arm) while struggling to break free in a cupboard. See? That's the problem when you try to ask for more freedom :D

Good job on banning Teow Hwee after she smash the cakes around, leaving you to clean up the shit. Great, what is a birthday party without any mess. Right? HAHAHAHAHA!

Most people left at 11pm or near 12am. When we were about to settle down to watch a VCD Louis recommended, uncle Rayner got drunk -.-"

Drunk people providing entertaintment spice up the place. Dancing funny chicky dance, doing push-up, drinking hot "mushroom soup" and "tom yum soup", throwing food around, criticizing Bao Fa for wearing pink, eating tea bag. Luckily no vomit. If you are the type that want to see how funny the situation was, the video is in Jimmy's phone.

Being specially appointed by Joy as the cameraman of the night. It's tiring. Suddenly I thought I'm the host of the event. Whenever there's people coming or leaving the chalet, I got to on operation mode. Not forgetting that while I was eating my cake in the room, I got summoned out by Joy countless times. Thanks for giving me the chance to be the cameraman! =)

Another unforgettable incident was THAT TSO kid. Elaine, why did you have such a hyperactive son? Maybe he just like balloon. My bad for "flushing" his favourite balloon down the toilet bowl. LOL. Balloons ballons~

Joy put on her sexy black dress which Wendy (and gangs) bought for her. Hey, nice figure is meant for show off! HAHAHAHAHA! It was nice, but she changed it out after wearing it for less than 15 minutes. I guess she's not used to dressing up nicely. :|

Her mum is super hardworking. Standing there doing the deep fried work for quite some time. Of course, her mum is Joy's mother. Joy is her daughter. Both enjoy posing for photograph. First, she ask me to take picture of her in the kitchen, then ask me to take picture of her eating. I'm not complaining, just that it's interesting to know that the mother and daughter are of the same type. LOL!

Time to comment on the most important thing, the cake. Uhh... The cake, I only managed to eat a slice of it and a strawberry which I ate it immediately after Joy gave the first cut. The strawberry is nice. As for the cake, I was expecting something more. Okay lah, since it's your birthday, as long as you like the cake can liao.

PHOTOS! It's with Han Wei as the camera, memory cards and batteries belongs to Han Wei. It should be circulating around soon as Joy loves to share her joy. If the pictures are not well taken, sorry. Well, I know you would say "it's OK". So, HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

(I think this entry should be titled HAHAHHAHA)

Happy Birthday Joy!
I didn't give you happiness because happiness is not something that is to be given. It's meant for you to find it yourself.

Signed your guestbook.
Remember, the best is always at the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home