Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Missed calls, un-replied SMSes

SORRY! I know many times, many of you, give me many calls, many SMSes but I didn't reply to many of them. No, it's not that I purposely ignore your calls or SMS.

Most of the time, my phone is in "Total Silent" mode. It's a profile I created. When activated, my phone will not ring when there's any incoming signal (SMS, MMS, 3G call, normal call), it does not vibrate too. The only noise would only be the alarm. Being in Total Silent mode means I don't wish to be disturbed. I may be sleeping, eating, bathing or on the computer. If you tried calling me but I didn't answer your call, you should SMS me your message and don't expect a reply fast. When I decide to hug my phone again, then I will see the SMS you send me.

One more thing, I usually will not reply common sense message in SMS. For example, I will not reply "ok" or "k" in SMS. It's totally not needed. 5 cents is alot (according to Huiting). So I may not reply to all SMS. I'm not like funny people out there who is always trying to type the last message.

Don't you try to question why I have a phone. A phone is for me to stay in contact when I'm out. I don't like the feeling of staying connected wherever I go. It's like restricting my movements. Another use of phone, for me to play with it. I can install lots of applications, games and music in it to organize my life.

Another thing, I'm simply too lazy to forward greetings and jokes to my friends. I know you people forward it to me too, thanks! Such greetings and jokes make my day! However, don't send me stupid chain SMSes, send to your younger sister instead. Childish act isn't it? Thanks for those season greetings SMSes. I know I didn't reply to it but you know I received it. Thanks.

I hope that clears everything. Don't get the wrong idea that I purposely don't want to answer your calls or ignore your SMSes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home