Monday, January 22, 2007

Drop dead

Too many news report on people dying suddenly.

Die while sleeping, die while driving, die while waiting, die while doing nothing.

Scary isn't it.

People of all age die suddenly. Is it heart attack? I want to know but the news article doesn't has it. Some of the sudden death victim are even healthy atheletics. WHY?

Well, my 2 intelligent brothers say that it's because of Death Note. The person whose name is written in the Death Note will die of heart failure after 40 seconds.

Very few people know how to perform CPR. Oh well, I don't even know what does CPR stands for. Most people, like me, only know that CPR is a "kissing action" that can save life.

Yeah, CPR can save life only if you perform it correctly. What if one day someone beside you fainted, will you give a free CPR?

My mother is so worried about me because I always complain of chest pain. She's afraid that I must just drop dead one day. I don't know what's wrong with my chest pain. It's just a pain in the chest. Is it common to teenagers? Am I suffering from heart failure?

I don't think it's heart failure. The medical personnel didn't detect anything wrong when I went for the NS medical check up last month. In fact, they didn't comment on the diagram. Are they really professionals or do they skip some checking, assuming everyone is fit.

Hmm, if I happen to faint or appear deadly. Please try to resuce me. Call the ambulance (995) or give me CPR. If I just drop dead suddenly, then too bad.

Victor says that the root to all illness nowadays is the food we eat. Most of the food we eat are unhealthy and genetically modified. We don't really put the image of the "food pryamid" when we are eating. We don't check the nutrition table when we buy packed food. What we care is that whether the food is nice or not.

Quite afraid to visit the doctor and hear him says "you are diagnosed with.....". Who likes to hear that? Who want to be down with an illness? Skip the doctor, if you know you got some serious problem, just get ready to die. Not refering to myself, I'm not dying yet.

I'm healthy. Healthy because I can eat, walk, sleep, run, talk, see, listen and feel. Aww, I'm a dancing and singing handicap.

Who is the next to drop dead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home