Saturday, March 03, 2007

3 years of life in Temasek Polytechnic

So fast eh? It feels just like yesteday when we stepped into Temasek Polytechnic for orientation.

The first thing Hui Ting said to me after one of the lecture was "you were the one that ran away on the first day of orientation right?" Darn, left a bad impression on her. Yeah, my friends and I plan to skipped the first day of the boring orientation due to it's.... boring! How fun can orientation be other than eating Carona chicken rice. Camps such as orientation is all about cheers and cheers. So stupid and boring. I wonder when will the camp guides grow some intelligent cells in their brain. Even the games are of the same everytime. That's why I skipped. Attended the second day of orientation because I need the timetable without knowing I can actually obtain it online.

F409 is really a great and fun class to be in. Imagine there is people like Victor to scold Ruey Hong everytime they meet. Imagine there is people like Han Wei to organize chalets and get things done. Imagine there is people like Wee Khiang to share with us his NS encounters. Imagine there is people like Charles who show you how to eat a huge serving of rice. Imagine there is people like Edwin that speaks chinese. Imagine there is people like Joy to speak up for the class. Imagine there are people like Wendy and Elvin attending TP's fashion show. Imagine there are people like Cindy and Hui Ting to give tips for every exam. Imagine there is our CP that pops in and out at the most unexpected time. With F409, it's not hard to imagine.

Over the years, parterned with lots of classmates for various project. Parterned with almost everyone except Charles. Come to think of it, I don't know why. I admit that I am the lazy type when it comes to doing group project. When in a group, I will console my mates that "cannot do nevermind lah". So I decided to do something on my own. That's why I decided to solo the CGP (computer game programming) project. Well, it was tough as I need to behold all the actions that is supposed to be brained by 2 person. It's a challenge; I love it.

Times of rushing slowly to the next lecture, times of queuing up to bind project report, times of chatting during lessons, times of deciding what to eat for break, times of squeezing the lift but trying not to activate the overweight alarm, time of celebrating birthday for each other, times of the badminton session during MP/SIP, times of working together. Times of our life.

TP is indeed a nice place to study. Wi-fi here wi-fi there, a great place to go online too! A great place to eat (especially Mensa with nice view). A great place to learn and excel. I have definitely learnt alot in TP.

Some things remains unchange. i-Hub is still the same, disliked by us, liked by most. I wonder what is i-Hub doing actually. Organizing event that collect $10 per team (or person) and give out funny prize? Since i-Hub belongs to IFC, it's part of our life in TP too although I don't want to feel its existence. Of course, no offense to i-Hub members here. If you feel offended, please don't feel offended.

3 years. Too long an entry to write everything into words. I can't possibly recall everything and type it out.

Life in TP is more than just the people in F409. Intersting people from other classes spice up the fun. Haha, don't wish to type out a list of names but you know who you are. If you know who is Jerry, you are one great person that makes my up TP life. Newly edited to add this image as Zihui wants me to write about her. So here's the picture:
Click to view in full size

So fast. Soon we will be going our own way. For the ladies, it's working time unless you plan to further your studies. For the gentlemen, it's time to serve the nation with unwilling mood.

How many more wonderful 3 years of friends can I get? Yes, like what Han Wei says, we will meet again. Please point your browser to Han Wei's blog for the nice song. When's there a reunion 10 years later, remember to invite me. I will try to apply for a day off from my toilet washing duty to attend it. Don't say I always don't join you people for outings. It's just that I don't see the need and sometimes I foresee that the outing might be boring.

You know you miss me when you start to recall how stupid I was.

The end is just the beginning of another chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home