Monday, February 26, 2007

How is Jerry?

I always wonder what do people say behind my back. Not that I'm suspicious that I have bad friends or I have alot of things for you to bad-mouth about. It's just that I'm really curious what people are saying about me when I'm not around.

Of course, if I ask directly, people will just give me reply that I expected. Well, I'm open to unexpected replies as well.

Really want to ask my friends, even if you don't know me well, what kind of person am I? Different people may have different opinion of me so I'm really interested in what people will say of me.

So, please leave a comment in this entry by telling me what kind of person I am. If you are afraid that I might kill you in the middle of the night because of nasty comments, you may choose to stay annonymous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home