Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blogging freedom

I feel that everyone should have the freedom to blog. Since it's your own blog, you have the right to voice out your say and post whatever you want. That is if you didn't violate any rules, laws and agreements.

I saw this headline on The New Paper a few days ago, "WHY POST ONLINE IF YOU CAN'T TAKE FLAMING". Who the retard says that posting online = must accept flaming? If you want to flame me, my blog, Friendster, Flickr or YouTube, think again. Am I worth your flaming? What I'm doing is of my personal interest. I'm not blogging just to attract attention and gain popularity. Blogging is just a way for me vent my words out in my mind.

If you have any disagreement towards what I posted in my blog, you can just rebut my points positively. If you think of flaming, then your brain must be clogged with cow's dung. Should my blog entries offend you or go against your belief, just leave my blog. Why do you put yourself in a hard time of reading my blog if you don't like. I don't blog for you to read. In fact, I don't blog for anyone to read.

Back to the retard who says "why post online if you can't take flaming". If you self proclaim to be a good flamer, I suggest you go breathe in some carbon dioxide. Do you think you are really cool by flaming another person on the internet by hiding in the dark. Constantly refreshing to keep ahead of flaming updates is just a lifeless attack.

Everyone has the freedom to blog. If you disagree, just go dowse yourself with bytes and don't come bothering me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home