Saturday, March 10, 2007

drink drank DRUNK

This is just another "listen-to-my-stubborn-comment" entry just like any other entries of mine.

I seriously don't know why people like to drink and make themself drunk. Do they really think being a clown is an entertaintment to friend? I would say that making a fool of yourself means I will regard you as a fool.

Being drunk, you are only causing more displeasure to people around you. Taking care of a drunkard is worse than taking care a baby.

In an experiment, 2 pieces of pig liver is soaked in a bowl of plain water and alcohol separately. 10 minutes later, the liver that is in the alcohol is hardened while the liver that is soaked in plain water still remains soft. As goes, this experiment proved that common sense is right. Since the outcome is common sense, why do people still do things that goes against their common sense?

Actually, I don't oppose the drinking of "liver-hardening" (alcoholic) drink at all. Drinking of not-so-strong alcoholic drink such as Tiger Beer or Calsberg once in a happy moon is fine. Yeah fine. But if you crossed the line of over-dose, then you deserve the outcome. Don't come sobbing to me next time and tell me that you regret not heeding my advice and regard my blog entries as crap. I will simply regard you as a piece of junk crap that is ready to be scrapped.

So, the next time if you want to drown your sorrows or be a foolish clown, think again.

You never have more than enough life to squander away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home