Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Girlfriend

My dear mum is curious about why I don't have a girlfriend. HAHA! Either she's worried that I'm gay or I'm unwanted. Well, obviously I'm unwanted.

My mum says she has no objection on me not getting married, married but not giving children, having Indian or France girlfriend, multiple life partners. That's what she say when I asked but I doubt so.

The two brothers of mine says they might get married but will not take the responsibility of raising a child. They commented that educating a children takes too much effort and money. Selfish?

How odd teenagers see marriage nowadays. How odd my mum see relationship. My mother has no objection about my youngest brother having a girlfriend despite he is still schooling secondary 3. And so, he let out a cheer "yeah! You say one hor!". o.O She is also very nice towards my brother's girlfriend. It's like she's already a part of our family.

I don't like my brother's girlfriend. Where is the logic of coming to your boyfriend house and heading to the room straight? Can't wait to get laid? Sorry, I'm too crude. Since we brothers are so united that we share a bedroom, we are often confinded outside the room when the couple is having their time inside. I don't know what happened inside but loud music can be heard near the sound-proof door. When I need to get something, I have to knock the door and wait paitently for someone to serve me. What will other eyes see the girl?

As for my another brother, the youngest one. He is quite popular with girls too, I think. A girl once ask me to help her pass present to my brother. WOW?! So shy to pass it directly to him? Come on. I know my brothers are more handsome than me thus I'm easier to approach? I didn't know shy girls find ugly man easier to talk to.

Me? Still waiting. My friend says I should visit the pub more to know more girls. The problem is I belong to the 1930s type. You should know what that means. Friendster is not a good place to search for partner of course. Pictures can be deceiving.

To me, look is really not important. Afterall, everyone will age and die. Why do I impose the criteria of looks when I cannot confirm it's forever and that criteria cannot be found on me.

Someone who can understand me, I can understand her.
Someone who is comfortable with me, I'm comfortable with her.

Love takes two hands to clap and one hand to slap.
Breaking up or divorcing your loved one will only make either party miserable.

Sky long, earth long.

Someone is who?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home