Friday, September 14, 2007

Pre-NS feelings

10.37am. After 23 hours later, I will be at Pulau Tekong's auditorium hall with a new chapter in life. Wondering how is it like and how different it is from what I've pictured in my mind. What a wierd feeling now.

I have friends that: completed NS, few more months till completion, just POP-ed, still in Tekong, enlisting today, enlisting with me and some not really soon to be enlisted.

Honestly, I think I'm pretty nervous since the begining of this week. Alot of items are bought last minute. It's completed if I didn't miss anything out. Since Monday, I have been SMS-ing, MSN-ing and making lots of phone calls to lots of people seeking opinion and advice on what to bring. Special thanks to my MapleStory buddy, Terzaghi (your name should be Jia Ming or something if I remember correctly), who answers me question by question paitently. Of course, thank you to those who got pestered by me too.

A hearty thanks to Benny because he wrote a super long entry in his blog dedicated to me on guiding me about NS life. Thanks alot! A big pity you can't come and see me off tomorrow.

Now, I gotta stay in island Tekong for another two weeks before stepping on my mainland again. Don't worry, I won't miss my queen size bed because it's a priviledge, not a must. Television shows? Already set timer on my DVD recorder. My brother will be constantly SMS-ing me on the happenings at the world (nothing much can happen during this two weeks I guess but who knows). I might miss my N80 because it's so handy! It's like my personal assistant and mini entertaintment gadget. The most missed thing would be the Internet. Feel so lost without being connected to the world. GPRS is expensive. Hope they do have newspaper for me to read.

Yes, Zihui, I will SMS you on my first night. Won't be turning on my phone often; just fly me a SMS so I can read it. In order to save my battery's stamina, please pardon me if I don't reply your SMS. I will only bring one spare battery in as handphone battery is darn expensive.

Will I miss my family members? Perhaps. Used to see their face everyday. Will I miss my little "bird cage" home? Perhaps. It's my shelther. What else will I miss?

Hopefully I don't have officer(s) that behaved like untamed beast as if his mother is a wild boar. Also pray that my mates are not the type that got possessed by 7-years-old kid and start doing childish act.

Ghost story. I'm a fan of it but I never spread it because I never like spreading rumours. Just treat it as another story. Afterall, which place in Singapore is not haunted. Shall not comment too much regarding it as a form of resect which is why I never discussed about religious issue in my blog. (That's abit off-topic)

Crap. Write so long for what. It's just a two weeks confinement. Why do I have to make a big fuss over it. Like what my papa says, two years will be fast.

AHH.. QHOOO! Anyone miss me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home