Thursday, August 16, 2007

Secret

Follow the notes upon the journey
At first sight marks one's destiny
Once the voyage comes to an end
Return lies within hasty key

The movie by Jay Chou is nice, go watch it if you haven't. Anyway, I'm not going to discuss about this movie.

Everyone has secret. Some has more. Of course, I won't be blogging about my secret in my blog as it's suppose to be a secret. If I go around telling everyone about it, it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Sometimes, I do give an impression to others that I have alot of secrets. It's not the case. Just ask me and I will tell you the things you desire to know. I don't choose to go around telling other people about things. Those things I tell on my blog is meant for you to know. Those that I didn't mention means I don't feel like saying but you can ask me about it.

At certain time, certain place or certain event will triggers lots of thoughts for my brain. At times, I just feel like having alot of feelings to something but I don't feel like saying it especially when in a group when there might be retards going around broadcasting it with false information.

Even if I tell you something, please don't go around spreading it. If I tell you means I trust you to have the ability to know it. Those who desire to know should just ask from me instead of digging and guessing from nowhere.

As for my secret. If you happen to hit the nail, I will just give you a random false answer to cover up for my secret. I'm sure everyone is the same. Afterall, secret is something which you don't want others to know or probe much into.

Actually I don't have many secrets as compared to most other people. After the counting and deducting, I think I only have one secret. The rest of the unknown things about me, I don't deem it as secret.

If you belong to the reporter type that goes around reporting news and spreading false information, please exit from my life.

Shhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home