Monday, August 06, 2007

Friend

After reading Ben's blog on "Do u believe that everyone that come into your life", I have been thinking about it for months because I agree with him.

For every person that enter your life, they happen for a reason and you will learn something from it.

Take a look at your Friendster or messenger's list of friends; how many of them are really your friend, how many of them changed your life (even a little bit counts), how you added/accepted them into your friend list.

Remember when you first step into a new social circle, how did you start making friend?

Going through my list of known friends, every friend indeed do make a difference to my life. Some left a huge meteorite, some are just stones hitting the ground. However the impact, it's still an impact. No wonder they say that you will turn bad when you mix with bad company.

"Known friends" means friends that you have met in real life or really really close. Not those whom added you just for fun or wanting you to send him songs.

I'm glad that I have good friends that motivates me, console me, provokes me and despise me so I can be the Jerry Wong today.

Recalling all those who once left their footprint on my life, it's really a learning journey for me and every footprint has a story and lesson.

Although sometimes I might sound nasty, irritated and angry, I still treasure our friendship. I hope you do treasure too. Afterall, which human being won't get angry. Please don't read it as an excuse.

Of course, I hope that my appearance in your life has somehow changed you, helped you and taught you a new lesson too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home