Saturday, July 07, 2007

100th post

Since the first day I published my 1st post, it has been about 22 months.

These 22 months, I have a total of about 4460 unique visitors at an average rate of 7 ~ 8 visitors each day. You can also searched for my blog at Google and Yahoo. Just search for "comprehend me". Thanks Google and Yahoo.

Up till now, there is a total of 194 comments in in my Haloscan accounts. Actually it's just the same person that is commenting this while although I occasionally do get some annoymous comments.

Recently, my post on I am Chinese is being mentioned in Wall Street Journal (without my permission). It's quite an honour for such a well known website to mention about my blog in the "related blog" section.

As you can see, I'm always constantly changing my blog layout abit by abit to improve the browsing experience. 3 days ago, I created a new blog just to test out all the things I've always wanted to implement. Visit it at: http://beta-cm.blogspot.com/

The testing already begun 3 days ago but still got lots of testing to be done. Please note that because it is in "beta" testing, there might be problem with the blog page here and there. So, please visit my testing site every once in a while to check out the new features I'm testing and give opinions on it.

100th post. What a milestone.

When will it be my 200th post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home