Thursday, June 14, 2007

Time control

Have you ever wished that you can control the time?

While on the voyage on bus to work yesterday, a primary school came into the frame of my eye. I then tell my friend, "nowadays primary school is so different from last time". He agree.

Do you still remember how your primary school look like? Well, I do. Taking a look at my primary school now, it's hard to imagine how much had changed. Things around us in our life are constantly changing. Some changes are too fast for us to accept, comprehend and decipher.

Sometimes I wish that I can have the supernatural power of time control. Pause the time and take a walk around the globe. Check out what everyone is doing at the time I paused the time. Slowly appreciate the things around me hoping to discover something different.

Even better if I can go back in time. I'm just like any other human being out there. We don't always cherish, appreciate and enjoy what we have now. What we have now is always been taken for granted for.

Don't you wish to go back in time secretly to witness your parents marriage, witness your own birth, see the childish you when you enter kindergarten, rediscover everything again.

Going further back in time, experience the World War 2 on the scene with 3rd person view. Celebrate together with fellow Singaporeans on 9 August 1965. See Yusof Ishak in the flesh instead of on paper.

Of course I know it's impossible to go back in time or stop time. At least the current technology doesn't allow this to happen. Maybe 10 centuries later or 20 centuries later, it will be possible.

What will you do if you have the power to control time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home