Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cheaper than smoking cigarettes

Guess what! I've found an alternative to smoking! Best of all, it's cheaper and no more age limit to buy it.

Introducing... DDT!

DDT is a poison commonly found in pesticides. Baygon or Shieldox can do the job well. Just open your mouth and spray spray a bit. Of course, that isn't enough. It's advise to add some Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Monoxide can be obtained if you place your mouth wide open at your car's exhaust pipe and let the engine run. To top it up, you can also add some Arsenic. Aresenic is commonly found in rat poison. If that doesn't get you addicted, drink some coffee.

I'm not mad or crazy.

DDT, Carbon Monoxide and Aresenic are 3 out of the hundreds of chemicals in a stick of cigarettes. Popping all these into your mouth is cheaper.

1st, the ingredients are already cheaper alot.
2nd, you need not endure the pain of cancer or other illness because you will die straight away!
3rd, you need not be 18 to buy pesticide.

DON'T TRY THE ABOVE SUGGESTION IF YOU ARE A NON-SMOKER.

Why? Why do people want to breathe in and swallow all the poisonous chemicals into their body? Is self-mutilate a trend now? What are the smokers out there thinking when they first took the first puff?

Curious?
"Hmm, I wonder how does this stick taste like. Does it taste the same as the one on my boyfriend?"

De-stress?
"So stress, smoking might be a good way for me to forget my stress."

Kill time?
"So sian sia, let me try something new."

Peer pressure?
"If I don't destroy my body like what my friends are doing, they might not friend me."

Mistake?
*puff*puff* "Gawd! Isn't this a cigarette?! I didn't notice it on my hand. I thought it was a lollipop!"

Clever people create cigarettes for foolish people to use. Foolish people pay money to clever people for destroying their health.

According to survey/research/statistics/study/finding, 59% of the Asians are smokers. That's about 3 smokers in 5 people. No wonder where I go, I see smoke coming out from people's breathing organs.

Talking about chemicals in cigarettes, allow me to introduce a short list of commonly found chemicals in cigarettes.

Acetone
- you can find this in nail polish remover

Ammonia
- if you study chemistry, you will know that this is deadly and smelly

Butane
- without this, your lighter to light your cigarettes won't work

Cadmium
- your Energizer/Eveready batteries have this

Ethanol
- a form of alcohol but not for drinking

Hydrogen Cyanide
- just need to know that this is poisonous

Methane
- do you know that when you flush toilet, methane will be produced?

Methanol
- a component in rocket's fuel

Napthalene
- found in mothball

Nicotine
- this is the number 1 chemical that keeps you addicted and loyal to it like dog

Stearic Acid
- can be found in candle wax

Toluene
- industrial cleaning solvent, highly poisonous


After reading so many funny names, I think smokers don't really care either. They will just say, "bluff lah" or "nevermind lah".

I say.. QUIT LAH!

To all the smokers who are reading this, quit smoking please. I know it's hard but heard of this wonderful word "determination"? Brave yourself and tell yourself you can do it! Give yourself the image of ugly cancer or those disgusting chemicals when you light a cigarette. Get your girlfriend/boyfriend to help you. If you partner happens to be a smoker, too bad.

Another finding states that, most teenagers who smoke have either parent that smokes too. You won't want your children to commit suicide right?

There are many other things you can do besides smoking. Example: bite your fingernails, eat a potato, bake a lemon cake or even write a song. Don't let your time (and life) go wasted.

You never have more than enough life to squander away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home