Thursday, April 12, 2007

My sleeping habits

Actually, I have bad sleeping habits. I will leave it as plural because I think there's alot.

I can't sleep if it's bright. I prefer it to be dark; as dark as possible or at least dimly lighted. Maybe this explains why I don't take afternoon nap unless I'm taking those medicine that makes me drowsy.

Another point, I prefer to sleep with music/songs playing in the background. Soothing music is a good choice but I don't mind noisy songs. As long as there BGM, it's good.

To me, sleeping without blanket is as odd as washing hair without water. I can't explain this but I love to sleep with blanket on. Even the weather is warm, I still got my beloved blanket nightly. Don't bother thinking I'm mad. Some people turn on their air-con every night regardless of cold wind or blizzard. Isn't that weirder?

I know that most teenagers don't sleep as early as I do. They like to stay up late till midnight. Is it really cool or they have bed-phobia? Thinking that it's cool, they will start to compare their bedtime in school the next day. Of course, they will have the panda eye. Trying to be emo yet wanna save on the money for eye-liner?

Honestly speaking, I don't like to sleep. I feel that it's a waste of time but no choice, I need the rest. If only we have two of each organ; one fails and the other starts to function. Web servers?

Every night before I sleep, I would try to find the best position by arranging myself and my sleeping equipments. I would then always fail miserably and get into dreamland unknowingly.

Dreams. I am a good dreamer. This is not something I'm proud off. Dreaming doesn't put my brain into a complete rest. Constantly generating images at 60 FPS for dreams is tiring. Anyone has any idea on how to prevent dreaming? (Wet dream exclusive =D)

Morning wood, something that excites and entertains me every morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home