Friday, April 20, 2007

Chain message

Those who know me will certainly know that I HATE people who forwards chain message to me.

Chain message can be in the form of e-mail, SMS, Friendster's bulletin board or even snail mail.

Regardless of the content, I just hate chain message. I don't know why people like them so much. Worse of all, why do people believe in it. There's this saying, "people who create chain message is stupid, people who send chain message is even more stupid". My saying, "chain message is only for people with IQ lesser than 50". Obviously, I do have some friends that fit into this category perfectly. They are not only "more stupid", their IQ is "lesser than 50" too.

There are alot of chain message going around in this Internet world. Let me explore some of them.

- Curse (basically, the sender that send you this type of chain message is laying a curse on you)
Eg. Send this message to another 666 people or you will get into a car accident!

- Spread the word (the sender that send you this type of chain message obviously did not read the newspaper)
Eg. Please send this message too all your friend so they will know of the pityful old lady that got raped. For every message forwarded, CPELQIDX will donate $0.01 to her.

- Send more, luck more (either the person who forwads such email has no basic common sense or they are just simply retarded)
Eg. Now, send this to another 88 people and you will be very lucky!

Jerry Wong "interviewed" a sender of chain message for her opinion.

Click to view full size image.

This interview concluded that it's the receiver's fault for opening chain message. The receiver of chain message should not make a big fuss about it and should continue the chain of the message.

If you regard me as your friend, stop sending me chain message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home