Thursday, May 10, 2007

Unlucky 21

I'm 21.

It's suppose to be a cause for celebration but too bad I'm unlucky.

On the day of my birthday, I went out with my secondary school friends. Not really a celebration but it's just a gathering. Long time no see my secondary school friends. Planned to watch Spiderman 3 but no seats. Should have done online booking first because we are watching Spiderman 3!

So we decide to play bowling at Marina Square. Damn, the waiting list has about 10 people. How long does "1 person" plays. P.S. "1 person" on the waiting list represents a group of friends. You count.

My intelligent friend suggest we go bowling at Cineleisure. We walked from Marina Square to Cineleisure. WHY do I have to suffer the torture on my legs on my birthday? Training for NS is the reason for the long distance walk. Happen to pass by PC Bunk so decided to check it out. Most were playing MapleStory and Audition. Saw a high level at Zakum. First time seeing Zakum slaying in 'live' action.

I see a thought bubble above your head. "Cineleisure got bowling alley meh?" PRECISELY! That's why I say my friend is "intelligent". To think the rest of us actually follow his idea blindly.

No bowling, we headed for the pool instead. Not the water pool but the $9.80 an hour poking balls with stick. First thing first, the damn price is damn high. Second thing second, another long waiting list. ya w n~

As for the unlucky dinner, I don't wish to comment.


On 7th May, my throat starts to feel the pain. Drank lots of water trying to neutralize the sore throat. Not getting any better.

Finally fell sick on 8th May. Sore throat isn't getting any better. To top it up, high fever is falling in! WOW! Buy one get one free? Pop-ed 2 Panadol in the time frame of 6 hours. Slept almost the whole day. I'm feeling damn kkkcooool but everyone says that the night is hot so they decide to turn on the air-con. Nevermind, sacrifice me instead of everybody.

9th May, I feel better waking up in the morning because I didn't feel feverish anymore. Measuring my temperature with my thermometer, 38.8oC. Guess I'm wrong. Rested for the whole bloody day again. Pop-ed another Panadol at 9pm hoping to fall asleep early. Turned and tossed but can't sleep. Watch TV lor. Took another temperature, 37.6oC. Yeah, finally the heat reduced.

Definitely, I'm 100% sure that I'm feeling better now. No more tiredness and headache. Body temperature is at 36.8oC. YEAH! Finally recovered.

What a test I had for my 21 years old.

Toothache now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home