Friday, May 18, 2007

Spiderman 3 in 4K digital

WEE~ Finally got the chance to watch Spiderman 3 in cinema. Wanted to watch it on my birthday but the seats are selling out too fast.

If you have watched Spiderman 1 and 2 before, you will know that Spiderman is full of stunning computer effects. That's why me and my friends insist on watching it in the best possible effects.

Spiderman 3 in 4K digital.

4K digital? Refer to the chart below.

TV: 720 x 576
HDTV: 1920 x 1080
4K digital: 4096 x 2160

4K digital is the best resolution for cinema graphics at the moment. No doubt Spiderman 3 must be watched in 4K digital. The video is extremely clear as compared to the normal cinema movies. I was seated 4th row from the back and I feel like I'm really into the movie! Not only video but audio too. Crisp clear digital sounds effects blasting into your ears at the most perfect timing.

Thumbs up!

Not all cinema in Singapore has Spiderman 3 in 4K digital. We chose to watch it at the Singapore largest (Golden Village) cinema; Vivo City. First time at Vivo City though. Pictures are available for viewing by viewing my Flickr photo album.

If you are rich, maybe you can try to buy this piece of nice baby for your home entertainment. Sony CineAlta 4K digital projection. Well, I don't know the price but good luck =D For those who are interested in detailed information on this projector: http://www.cine4home.com/reviews/
projectors/SonyCineAlta4K/SRX-R110.htm
.

This is the future of cinema.

Hope to watch Pirates of Carribean Sea: At World's End in full 4K digital too.