Friday, July 13, 2007

Acting cute

WHY WHY WHY girls like to act cute? Is it because they want to make full use of their round puffy face to advertise? In Friendster and some other sites where you can see female human posing for photograph, you will see what I mean by "acting cute".

For the most unknown reason, I really dislike girls who act cute. Not only it disgusts me and my lunch out, it also makes me feel like slapping them.

Can't you just be yourself in front of the camera? Do you have to place your camera above your head to hide your double chin? Is it really cool to add those misty effects, twits text and odd clip arts to enhance your photo? Must you use your fingers on your hand to show wierd symbols?

Worst if they have a boyfriend that has a "come-on-beat-me" face. The boyfriend will act like he's so cool and the girlfriend will act like she's co cute and hot. Scroll further down and you will see them in various position of smooching. Friendster doesn't allow the upload of anything after that.

So, what are their defence? They will reply "I'm naturally cute, not act one hor". Alamak! Take a look at yourself when you cry or get angry. Are you really regarding yourself as a packaged food? I'm not so stupid as to unable to differentiate "act cute" and "naturally cute".

Ya I know, different people got different taste in photography right? Of course I can't restrict them from uploading disgusting photos online but you can't stop me from voicing my opinions.

Of course, not all girls will act cute in front of the camera. For this bunch of intelligent species, I will name them "lady" because they are much more mature.

Jerry likes cute girl but doesn't like girls who act cute. Girls who are cute attracts me like housefly to shit. Sorry I'm not good at literature so don't expect something refined from me.

Not only girls act cute, guys act cute too! This is worse than inhaling expired super glue. Be a proper man and stop acting cute. For your parents sake, if you can't stop acting cute, go have a sex change operation. I rather vomit my lunch out on act-cute girls than having the inhaling expired super glue feeling.

If you think you belong to the act cute category, you will get phased out soon. Everyone will age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home