Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wish you DEATH!

I was reading through some archives and now I'm boiling mad. It just makes me realise how dark the human nature is.

Just blame me on my stupidity on trusting everyone too much. I thought it was a new beginning of fun but I'm wrong. You people have no brains! Everyone is just like a dog being chained to follow commands by your master.

Stop finding problem with the most little problem you have. Dogs out there, think first before using your brain to make comments. Dog is too loyal to its master that it can't think what is right or wrong. Really wish that you were dead or dying.

Of course, the little unchained dogs have no rights in voicing out for fear of being abused. What is this. WHAT IS THIS!!

Now I'm wondering, am I in the wrong for being nice? I am nice yet I'm abused for your pleasure. Please think of things on the intelligent side. Your master is just another piece of junk and you are just crap which is worthless than junk. You all should die.

Just because JUNK-A has more power and you all stick over to his side. You all don't even think about who's right and who's wrong and start siding him. The sad side of life. If all the stupid dogs like you die, it would be a greater to be in. JUNK-A should die too. I will shoot one bullet by one bullet into your 10 fingers each before firing a automated machine gun into your anus.

Trust me, I will never forget you all and the comments. One day, you will gonna pay for it. Even if you come begging me to let you off as it's already over for so long, too bad. You should already know your mistake "so long" ago.

Those who know me will know that I'm nice to everyone except those who offended me. Sorry but I'm not the "forgive and forget" type. I'm not a saint but I'm not a devil.

Jerry's not stupid. I know who's good to me and who's not. I just know alot of things but I prefer to keep quiet.

Which is more important? Truth or power?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home